paschannel - easyflow drainage system
gullies and accessories
The easy flow gully is manufactured from the highest quality GRP materials using the latest resin infusion techniques to ensure a completely corrosion free drainage channel.
GRP gullies have excellent adhesion properties on the edge meaning grout or mastic joints adhere to form a watertight bond unlike plastic or stainless steel alternatives. Gullies are joined using a specialist polymer adhesive which is supplied with the kit for easy installation.
Three standard gully ranges are available with the same standard profile and three different depths. The profile benefits from tapered side walls to aide water flow and a cutable edge for various flooring solutions. Standard profiles are supplied with zinc plates bracket attached to the underneath. These brackets can
be used to either secure the gullies into screed or with the optional adjustable feet to allow for finished floor levels. Besides the standard profiles and sections, gullies can be produced curved, angled or shaped enabling fitment within specific boundaries or to create bespoke shapes to suit the project.
Gullies are produced with a high gloss finish for easy flow, cleanliness and maintenance. Gullies are produced in standard white colour but can also be manufactured in any RAL colour on request meaning perfect integration into the project’s environment.
Gullies are supplied with HDPE drainage grilles which are available in a range of colours. These grilles are certified as a suitable non-slip finish for wet leisure environments and are also chemical resistant.
If you don’t see what you need in our standard range then please contact us. We are highly experienced in developing bespoke and special items to suit specific jobs too.
manhole covers and frames
HDPE frame and lid with double rubber seal, stainless steel fixings and lifting eyes. Manhole assemblies are completely corrosion free and available in any size with either T or L section frames depending on application.
Click here to visit PAS Drainage for further details of all our easy flow drainage products, or call us on 0115 989 4167 to speak to a member of our team.
description of parts shown on diagram
NOTE: The diagram (above) is for the purpose of showing individual components in one environment. This neither suggests nor represents a typical installation.
- Standard straight gully section - Available in depths 25mm, 45mm and 65mm. Supplied in lengths up to 2 metres.
- In-line trap section - Available in depths 25mm, 45mm and 65mm. Supplied with foul trap with sieve.
- Gully drainage grill - Available in lengths up to 1 metres. Custom drain patterns available.
- Gully with adjustable feet - Adjustable feet attached to metal brackets used to fine tune gully level in situe. Gully can be used just with metal brackets which can be bonded or cemented into place.
- Gully corner piece (45°) - Available as 90° or 45° to fit all depths of gully sections.
- Rodding eye with closed top - Rodding eye assembly with gully trap, foul trap and loose blind lid.
- Rodding eye with closed top - Rodding eye assembly with gully trap, foul trap with sieve and slotted lid fixed with stainless steel bolts.
- Side exit trap - Trap section for isolated location. Suits all heights of standard gully sections. Compatible with standard 4" pipe.
- Manhole Assembly - HDPE Frame and lid with rubber seal, stainless steel fixings and lifting eyes. Available in any size with a T section or L section frame depending on application.
- Gully section closed end - For use on end of gully run. Can be bonded into run at any point.
- Corner trap section (90%) - Available in depths 25mm, 45mm and 65mm. Supplied with foul trap and sieve.
- T junction gully section - Available in various depths to suit standard gully sections.
- Gully corner piece (90°) - Available as 90° or 45° to fit all depths of gully sections.
- Standard gully section with drainage - Standard gully sections available in all sizes and depths with drainage hole in side.
- Curved corner gully section - Bespoke corner pieces for creating curved corners and ends. Available with various radii and depths to suit standard gully sections.
- Flooring Options - Standard gully sections include an integral flange which can beretained or removed depending on flooring type. This means a range of flooring types can be used with the same standard gully section. The flange is retained for use with non-slip carpets (16) to create a sealed edge-to-edge finish. The flange can be removed for use with tiles (17) enabling the screed and grout to fully engage with the edge of the gully section. Both solutions offer a water sealed solution with a clean and smooth finish.
details and dimensional data
Standard Straight Gully Sections
Standard In-Line Trap Sections
Standard Corners and Junctions
Designed to suit standard sections. Also available with bespoke angles or curves
Standard Grilles and Covers